In addition to his more than ten years teaching the subject of Arts Law to students at the college level, Larry presents seminars that examine issues in the areas of copyright, trademark, freedom of expression, contracts, negligence, wills and estates, and business entities among other areas of the law. The seminars are current and informative as well as accessible and entertaining.
- Larry gave a seminar for the Association of Development Officers at the headquarters of Pepsico, Inc. in Purchase, New York covering such nonprofit corporation issues as board of director liability and charitable solicitation laws.
- In conjunction with the Westchester Arts Council, Larry gave a seminar in the Basics of Nonprofit Corporation Law for those active in the nonprofit community.
- For the Westchester County Bar Association, Larry conducted a trademark seminar.
- For Mercy College in White Plains, NY, Larry conducted a series of copyright and trademark seminars.
- In conjunction with the Professional Picture Framers Association, Larry gave a series of five art business law seminars in Long Beach, CA, Orlando, FL, New York, NY, Atlanta, GA, and Philadelphia, PA. covering topics such as copyright law and consumer laws governing the sale of art. Other seminar topics have included wills, trusts, and estates issues and general business issues.